After completing all chapters of my book, I'm now heading into intense editing and creating a biomechanics map of systems resilience. I have been loving the writing journey so much. It has pushed me to new levels of stamina and mental clarity and I feel excited about the applications I already see coming into some collaborations and other projects that have just started, including:
- neurology's influence on national security decision-making with a team of defense experts;
- de-escalation training with the LAPD using the biomechanics of communication and systems intelligence as a framework;
- brainwave and biofeedback collaboration with an organization focused on veterans and traumatic brain injury, as well as post traumatic stress and moral injury;
- homeschool initiative to help encourage innovation, social understanding, nervous system regulation and mission-mindsets in children with a group of leader-mothers;
- series of youtube videos to help illustrate many of the concepts from my book
This upcoming week, I'm looking forward to some community events and workshops, including a book release party for a book called Prepared that I'm excited to read and integrate into my own content on systems resilience as well as a leadership and entrepreneurship seminar. Now that the book deadlines are coming to a close, I'm also looking forward to devoting more time to jiu jitsu and some beautiful connections I have made here in Montana. Grateful to all the people I have connected with along this journey to get to a place where I can integrate so much of my past experiences and expertise into a continuous feeling of service and fulfillment, and balancing that with the presence of deep and incredible human connection. Campfires, fishing and backcountry adventures are planned for July and August so looking forward to that too!
Only hopping onto social media for brief moments.. I have been enjoying the clarity and peace of mind that has come from disconnecting from it. Later this summer, I will have some youtube videos to share so I will be on more, but for now, I'm benefiting immensely from the depth of presence I am getting from being behind the scenes. It has given me glimpses now of new possibilities of how to use my gifts and expertise, while also having a rich and beautiful home life, with nature and loved ones, serenity, stability, connection and adventure. Thought I would catch you all up! Podcast interview this week and I will post that soon!
Learn more about my upcoming free mini-book on Human Systems Intelligence and Resilience HERE
Surround yourself with people who amplify your ability to shine your light as brightly as possible, and who you want to support in helping them shine theirs. Never lose sight of the value you add to people’s lives. And if there is something deep within you that calls you and pulls you forward, follow it and never give up.